Securing website hosted on AWS tutorial from HTTP to HTTPS
- Open up AWS and click security groups, located under the network and security tab.
- Click Create Security Group
2. Add the basic details to new security group.
3. Next click into add rule, and choose HTTPS for security type. After you’re down confirm and click create at the bottom of the page.
4. In the navigation pane, choose Instances.
5. Select the check box next to your web server instance. Then choose Actions, Networking, and Change Security Groups.
6. Select the check box next to the security group that you created for HTTPS. Then choose Assign Security Groups.
7. After you add the web server to a security group, you can verify that SSL/TLS offload with AWS CloudHSM is working. You can do this with a web browser or with a tool such as OpenSSL s_client.